It´s time for FOOOOOOD! AND the biggest and the most delicious event of the semester: ESN KISA International Food Festival!
It doesn´t matter whether you like it spicy or hot, sour or sweet, hot or cold; this event is the way to go if you yearn for trying new cuisines and getting some flavour in your life. And the best part? It´s up to you to give your fellow students a glimpse into your country's/region's traditional dishes!
The next question you are wondering is: how I can participate?
It is easy (information for the teams):
1) Get your friends and make a team of max FOUR (4) people
2) REGISTER your group here https://forms.gle/z1XcDohDU8ydkCWi7
3) Buy the ingredients and find a kitchen to prepare it.
4) Bring your food to Lukema. Remember to add the content information of your dish for the people with possible food allergies. BE THERE ~45 min BEFORE THE EVENT STARTS TO SET UP YOUR TABLE AND FOOD (5:15 pm)
5) ESN KISA will provide the space, tea, water, and milk, and your country flag with the name of your team, so no worries there!
We will also provide utensils but PLEASE be kind to the environment and bring your own!
6) Wait for people to eat it all (it won’t take long)
7) Save three (3) tiny portions for our lovely jury to taste (if you have multiple choices for food, pick only one – the one you think is the best) The best team will be awarded (Jury’s choice)
8) Remember to clean your table before going back home
Team members and people who just come to enjoy the delicious dishes: Vote for your favorite team - The best will be awarded! (People’ choice)
For non-KISA members (no ESNcard) 5e
KISA members (ESNcard holders) 4e
IF you bring your own plate and spoon 3e
AND if you are part of a team FREE – of course
Easy? Exciting? Yes! Good :)
Welcome to all!
*Lukema is a wheelchair accessible facility*
facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/535831763626815/