Due to the measures taken to contain the spread of COVID-19, unfortunately we have decided that all our events will be put on hold/cancelled.
We urge everyone not to panic during this period but instead follow all the measures that has been described by both local and international health expert on how to be safe during this period.
As of right now, the best way to keep yourself and others safe is to follow official instructions:
- stay home as much as possible (Don't gather with many people to party or for a movie night - meet your friends online instead! You can still get groceries, go out for a walk and enjoy the fresh air)
- wash hands often and properly!
- try not to touch your face
- practise respiratory hygiene (cough&sneeze to your elbow or tissue)
Stay informed about the situation in Finland:
- Finnish institute for health and welfafe (THL): https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases/what-s-new/coronavirus-covid-1...
- Finnish Government: https://valtioneuvosto.fi/en/information-on-coronavirus?fbclid=IwAR0t2XP...
- Yle, latest news: https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/
Stay healthy and if you have any questions, feel free to send us an email or a message!
Love, ESN KISA <3